1.very fast penetration
2. longer working life
3. drilling hard to very hard formation.
Introduction Of PDC Bits:
PDC bits uses PDCs as main cutting components, with the excellent wear-ability and impact toughness of the PDC. It has a long useful life, high-efficiency, and good cost performance.
PDC bit is mainly used for drilling soft and medium rock, and it must work under low drilling pressure, mid-low speed and big drainage.
PDC bit can be widely used in the fields of geological exploration, coal mining, water conservancy and hydropower, construction of road and railway.
We also can design PDC bits according to customer requirements, such as different geology conditions, special strata and so on.
PDC (Polycrystalline Diamond Compact) drill bit is a new product after the hot-pressed and electroplated drill bit in recent years. With special high-frequency welding techniques, PDC of high wear resistant is welded to the body as cutting edges.
1. It has a super long life. The useful life of the PDC bit is 4~5 times than the diamond bit, 10 times than the tungsten carbide bit at least.
2. It has high drilling speed.
3. It can be operated with low pressure and low speed.
4. It has a good gage protection.
5. It can be used widely, more suitable for drilling in the stratum with hardness coefficient f<9.
6.It has a low cost.